Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close 2011
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is an upcoming 2011 American drama film adaptation of the novel of the same name by Jonathan Safran Foer, directed by Stephen Daldry and written by Eric Roth. It stars Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock, Thomas Horn, Max von Sydow, Viola Davis, John Goodman, Jeffrey Wright, and James Gandolfini.
Plot: After 10 year old Oskar Schell (Horn) loses his father (Hanks) in the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, he goes on a journey across New York to find a lock-box to which his dad left him the key.
* Tom Hanks as Thomas Schell Jr., Oskar’s father
* Sandra Bullock as Linda Schell, Oskar’s mother
* Thomas Horn as Oskar Schell
* Max von Sydow as “the man renting a room from Oskar’s grandmother
* Viola Davis as Abby Black